SalesVu’s Tip of the Day:
There are two ways to process refunds: on the device (iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch) or on the Cloud Management Portal.
On the Cloud Management Portal – (Can be done anytime)
- 1. Navigate to the orders page in your SalesVu.com account
- 2. Use the search functionality to find the order that would like to refund
- 3. Expand the order by clicking on the green ‘+’ on the left hand side
- 4. Here you will see a refund option for both individual items and the whole order (individual item refund is only available until the order batches at 4AM ET).
Note: If you need to process a partial refund after 4AM ET please send us an email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or give us a call at 888-900-5819 with the order number, the order total, and the amount to be refunded and we will process it manually and give you confirmation.
On the device – (Can only be done before the order batches at 4AM ET)
- 1. Open the orders menu
- 2. Under ‘Closed Orders’ find the order you would like to refund and touch to open
- 3. On the next screen touch the trash can to delete the order
- 4. You will see an approved when the order has been refunded
You can either process a full refund and re-ring the order or you can contact Mercury Payment Systems at 800-846-4472 and they can manually process a refund.